The OES material was originally developed as part of a much larger and comprehensive holistic body of knowledge used to train healers and therapists. Over time we realized that some exposure to this information could be helpful to the clients of the healers and therapists who are trained to use OES in their practices. We began offering the OES course series to these clients as a way to cover the organ energy systems more fully and systematically and thus help fill the gaps in a client’s self understanding. This has allowed clients to participate as partners in their healing process. It has proven so extraordinarily successful in giving people a grounded understanding of how their bodies work that we are excited to offer it to a wider range of individuals.
The organ energy systems (OES) courses incorporate material drawn from a diverse range of ancient and modern sources. Prominent among them are: western scientific anatomy and physiology, Chinese medicine and acupuncture, nutritional science, kinesiology and applied kinesiology, body-centered and more traditional psychotherapies, linguistics, and many spiritual and esoteric traditions. Its own ground breaking discoveries allowed it to piece together all these more specially focused and isolated bodies of knowledge into a comprehensive, integrated whole. The organ energy systems material is unique in that all the parts, aspects, levels, and varieties of human experience are connected together in a way reflecting the dynamic reality of the living body and being.
A Unique Learning Experience
This series offers a revolutionary new approach that captures the dynamics for good or ill-health of the living body-being and concretely reveals the potential it houses for outer and inner growth, even for spiritual transformation.
In these courses, you will learn:
- How to access your body’s own innate wisdom
- A sophisticated framework for making a thorough self-assessment
- The twelve organ energy principles – which will allow you to map the pathways of how chemistry, structure, emotions and the mind affect each other
- How to understand and track the patterns that underlie your strengths and weaknesses
- How to recognize negative trends, imbalances, their root causes, and even the organ system from which it stems
- How to take steps to reverse imbalances before they become full blown problems requiring medical attention
- To incorporate these profound healing principles in a practical way in the context of your everyday life, and
- To use your everyday life as a stage to further your healing and development
- How to assess whether you need specific professional help, and if so how to chose your best option from the vast array of philosophies, therapies, and practices that we are presented with
- How to create a lifestyle that maximizes your overall well-being
- The secrets by which ordinary people can achieve extraordinary health and vitality
Read what students of the OES course have to say about their experience.
Who Is It For?
- Anyone interested in obtaining a deeper and more complete understanding of how the body works
- Anyone who wants to take more personal responsibility for their own health and well-being
- Anyone who would like to have a framework for making a thorough self-assessment and necessary and helpful changes in their lives
- Parents and educators interested in better nurturing the development of a child’s essence, who want to more deeply understand children, how dysfunctional behaviors develop, and how to prevent and correct them
- Health professionals seeking to become more effective practitioners by integrating a complementary and enhancing framework with their particular healing modality
- For those possibly interested in becoming practitioners of the powerful healing system that is based on this foundational material, completion of this series is a prerequisite for applying to the Harmonizing™ Practitioner Training Program.